Do you want to work with sustainable architecture and climate friendly urban development?
As an intern you will become part of an architecture studio, whose ambitions are to develop climate friendly buildings, cities and landscapes. You will become part of an award-winning interdisciplinary team, consisting of architects, landscape architects, engineers, constructing architects and PR professionals.
Sangberg is a Copenhagen based architecture firm, which operates in the section between architecture and urbanism. We work from the understanding that architecture is simple and light. Our approach to design is a thoroughly analytical, research and evidence-based process where we connect our creative design skills with technical innovation to create the best outcome.
Ongoing projects are among others Skovkvarteret II in Ørestad, the sustainable housing project Tagkronen in Vanløse, climate friendly housing on Helgoland, Havnehusene in Aalborg, Agorahaverne concept housing, fsb’s first building in wood in Amager as well as urban spaces and masterplans for Nordhavn in Copenhagen and Østre Havn in Aalborg.
What to expect?
- A steep learning curve
- Deep insight and influence on real life projects
- New perspectives on conceptual thinking and architectural processes
- Mastery of BIM (ArchiCAD)
- Delicious lunch
- Down-to-earth and ambitious work environ-ment with lots of laughs and social events
What do we require?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant student experience
- High level of engagement
- Good modelling and architectural skills
- Experience in the Adobe Package and know-ledge of 3D modelling (Rhino or ArchiCAD)
- That you are with us for min. 5 months with start in January or February 2020
How to apply?
Please e-mail your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org (max 10 MB)
Signe Nielsen Kjær at email@example.com with questions regarding the internship.
We look forward to reading your application.